Stay warm without feeling like you're wearing a suit of armor.
There's no need to choose between bundling up in a bulky suit or freezing your nads off in a shorty when you have the Rip Curl E-Bomb BZ Men's 3/2 Wetsuit. E3 neoprene keeps you warm without weighing you down, and it's extremely
flexible to encourage natural body movement. Seamless
underarms and shoulders allow for comfortable, unrestricted paddling so
you're not wasting all your energy just getting out to the break. Glued and blindstitched seams and a Hydro-Lock collar prevent flushing to stop you from losing all your warmth when you go under.
- E3 neoprene is the lightest, most flexible, and warmest neoprene ever
- Triple glued and double blindstitched seams are stretchy, durable, and highly leak-resistant
- Seamless underarms and shoulders increase stretch for freedom of movement while paddling
- Back zip makes it easy to put on and take off
- Bluesteel zipper features urethane-coated, overlapping teeth for water-resistance
- Hydro-Lock collar prevents flushing when you duck dive
- Three-hole drainage system allows water to escape
- S-Flex knees are flexible and extremely durable
- Stash pocket secures your keys so you don't have to risk leaving them on shore