You'd have to be naked to move any more freely.
Get the Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 3/2 Men's Full Suit and don't feel like you're wrapped up like a mummy every time you go surfing. It has an extremely stretchy E3 neoprene and seamless shoulders and underarms so you can paddle and surf freely while staying warm.
- E3 neoprene is super-flexible and lightweight
- Chest zip entry is more flexible and allows less water entry than back zip
- Triple glued and double blindstitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene to minimize water entry
- Tape is added to key high-stress areas for increased durability
- Seamless underarms and shoulders allow for unrestricted mobility
- Three hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely
- S-Flex knees add durability without restricting movement
- Zippered stash pocket with key loop so you don't have to risk leaving your keys on the beach
Share your thoughts
Comfort and warm. What more can you ask!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
As an..entering middle age.. gentleman I have trouble finding the right fit in a wetsuit and found that the ebomb XLS is perfect for someone of my very average stature for my age and it fit exactly as the fitment chart described. It goes on easy, whether at the car or on the beach and stays toasty warm.
Movement is amazing, you barely know you are wearing it!
The only downside I found is that I wish there was a zip to let some water in to cool down occasionally, that would be a nice gizmo. But I just unzip the front and poor some water down occasionally to normalize temps.
What else can you say, its all you would expect from a wetsuit of this quality. I only hope I am someday worthy of it.
The price I got it for here was straight-up awesome. Thanks!