This is what innovated innovation looks like.
Improving upon the highly favorited and high-performing Rip Curl E-Bomb wasn't an easy task, but the Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro Fullsuit is proof that there's always room for tweaking. And if you're into tweaking without freezing, the innovative E3 and E3+ neoprene material (4/3) provide the next-level insulation and stretch needed for cold-weather thrashing.
- E3 and E3+ neoprene material is stretchier, warmer, and lighter than standard neoprene
- Excess water flows freely, thanks to the E-Bomb Pro's three-hole drainage system
- S-Flex knee pads are super-stretchy for comfort during constant on-and-off board movement and are reinforced for durability
- Double blind-stitched and triple-glued seams create the extra strength that extra-stretchy suits need
- Seamless underarms eliminate irritation while you grab rail and touch sky
- External zippered stash pocket with key loop means you won't have to walk home
Share your thoughts
Sick wetsuit get it
Sick wetsuit super comfortable and flexi, even for. 4/3, can stay in the water for hours and still feel dry and toastie- Sydney Australia
E-bomb and E-bomb pro
Yes, It is the cheapest suit with the most technology. Yes, it feels great with the lining they use. Yes, it is warm. Yes, there is minimal flushing with the chest zip. NO, it does not last longer than a year and change. I baby my wetsuits (wash and dry out of sun every time) and rip curls are notorious for not lasting. I made it to 10 months (surfing 3-4x a week) then the shoulder panels wore away and the tape on the seams came apart. I sent it back to rip curl since it was still under warranty and since I didn't have a receipt they were going to charge me $200 for repairs. Granted this is the only time I have ever heard of rip curl warranty being a pain in the ass, but still...
works great at first, but don't expect it to last much longer than a year at best
First impression is great, will see how it will last...