Spring into action when the birds start calling because you have no time to waste while waves are rolling in. Rip Curl recommends the Men's E-Bomb Pro Spring Long-Sleeve Suit for those chilly early-morning sessions and after-work board meetings.
- Elastomax 3 Superstretch neoprene in the body offers an insanely high stretch-to-force ratio
- Elastomax Superstretch neoprene in the arms, legs, and neck offer maximum mobility in your most active parts
- High-stress seams are sealed with thin, stretchy tape to eliminate seam tears
- Seamless underarm and shoulder design allows greater flexibility during paddle
- Durable S-Flex knee pads provide crucial padding against board-knock and extend the life of the suit
- Chest zip design allows easier entry and exit and promotes greater flexibility throughout the back
- Three-hole drainage system between the shoulder blades dumps excess water after duckin’ and divin’
- Key/comb stash pocket features a loop to secure your means for re-entry to the ride or house
Share your thoughts
This suit is extremely well made. It's a very thin neoprene but has seams that are stitched on the outside and welded on the inside with reinforcing tape where it's needed. I use it for wakeskating and in the early mornings it saves me from the rush of cold that would normally accompany a jump in the water.
The neck zipper configuration seems a little complicated, but is actually better than the equivalent Xcel suit which has a fairly narrow neck that tends to wear out if you leave the suit around your waist while not in the water.
My only complaint is that this is not also made for women, as my daughter had to settle for the Dawn Patrol model, which doesn't have sealed seams so is not nearly as warm in the cold water.