An icy offshore wind can send you scrambling from the waters to your vehicle, so protect and insulate your dome with the Rip Curl F-Bomb 3mm Hood while you weather cold surfing conditions.
- Neoprene is super light, flexible, and wickedly warm
- FlashDry two-layer lining quickly funnels water out of the hood for super-fast dry time
- E3 tape supplies maximum sealing and durability
- An engineered chin cup uses a 3D "pre-shaped" pattern and an E3+ panel to be as comfortable and easy on your jaw as possible
- Closed face with pull cord and slimline lock and a smooth skin exterior for comfort
- Cord lock-down stops the pull cord from flicking into your face when you dive beneath a crashing wave
- Internal neck gasket seal helps prevents flushing and ensures a solid seal
- Water temperature rating: 40F and up
Share your thoughts
Name refers to words used while trying to take it off!
Tight fit to say the least, but it does keep the cold out. It has been our solution to vision loss in sub 40 degree water skiing weather. Hood does eventually start to loosen up a bit so don't panic after the first time trying it on!