No more soggy suit.
You won't have to worry about your wetsuit still being wet from yesterday's session with the Rip Curl Flash-Bomb 3/2 Men's Full Suit. It has a ridiculously quick-drying Flash Bomb lining so you can grab some lunch after your morning surf and your wetsuit will be dry by the time you're done with your burrito, just in time to catch some sets in the afternoon.
- E3 neoprene is super-flexible and lightweight, and Flash Bomb lining makes it dry much more rapidly than other wetsuits
- Titanium Air-Loc features a middle layer of neoprene that's lined with titanium to lock in heat and makes it more flexible and lighter than conventional neoprene
- Stitchless seams allow less water entry and make the suit stretchier
- E3+ tape on the internal seams is extremely stretchy and Aquaban taped external seams are durable and keep water out
- Seamless underarms and shoulders allow for unrestricted mobility
- Hydro-Loc collar seals the neck and prevents flushing
- Three hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely
- S-Flex knees add durability without restricting movement
- Zippered stash pocket with key loop so you don't have to risk leaving your keys on the beach