Winter storms mean big waves.
Just because there's more snow than sand on the beach doesn't mean you can't go surfing. Slip into the Rip Curl Flash-Bomb Plus 6/5/4 Men's Full Suit and hit the water when the weather is less than ideal but the waves are prime. It has a titanium-lined layer of neoprene that traps body heat to keep you warm without restricting movement, and double-taped seams prevent flushing so you don't get blasted by a cold rush of water when you wipe out.
- E3 neoprene is super-flexible and lightweight, and Flash Bomb lining makes it dry much more rapidly than other wetsuits
- Titanium Air-Loc features a middle layer of neoprene that's lined with titanium to lock in heat and makes it more flexible and lighter than conventional neoprene
- Chest zip entry is more flexible and allows less water entry than back zip
- Stitchless seams allow less water entry and make the suit stretchier
- E3+ tape on the internal seams is extremely stretchy and Aquaban taped external seams are durable and keep water out
- Seamless underarms and shoulders allow for unrestricted mobility
- Hydro-Loc collar seals the neck and prevents flushing
- Three hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely
- S-Flex knees add durability without restricting movement
- Zippered stash pocket with key loop so you don't have to risk leaving your keys on the beach