Slip on the Rip Curl Women's G-Bomb 3/2 Full Suit when you want to last more than an hour surfing in chilly waters. The air temperature may be super-warm, but the incoming swell has bought with it sixty-degree water temperatures. Thanks to the G-Bomb's insulating E3 neoprene fabric and Fireskin lining, you're able to keep the cold at bay and have an amazing surf session.
- Warm, lightweight E3 neoprene fabric has tons of stretch and flexibility
- Action panels on back and under arms provide unrestricted mobility
- GBS seams provide high stretch, extra strength, and minimal water entry
- E3 taped internal seams provide unrestricted seam stretch while giving maximum seam sealing
- Super-strong S-Flex knees (flexible knee pads) handle copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Water-resistant blue steel zip has urethane coating and a steel hand zipper with overlapping teeth to help seal out flushing water
- Chafe-free collar and non-cumbersome zipper lends comfort and convenience