The G-Bomb 4/3 relishes non-crowded surf.
After the summer crowds have left and seasonal restaurants shut down for the year, slip on the Rip Curl Women's G-Bomb 4/3 Full Suit, slide your board out of the roof rack, and get ready for a quiet surf session. Designed for chilly water temperatures, the G-Bomb's warm Flash lining and super-stretchy E3 neoprene fabric helps keep you comfortable while you catch wave after wave.
- Warm, lightweight E3 neoprene fabric has tons of stretch and flexibility
- Warm Flash Lining dries super-quick so you no longer pull on a wet wetsuit an hour after your first surf session
- Action panels on back and under arms provide unrestricted mobility
- GBS seams provide high stretch, extra strength, and minimal water entry
- E3 taped internal seams provide unrestricted seam stretch while giving maximum seam sealing
- Super-strong S-Flex knees (flexible knee pads) handle copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Water-resistant blue steel zip has urethane coating and a steel hand zipper with overlapping teeth to help seal out flushing water
- Hydro-Lock collar seals out water
- Chafe-free collar and non-cumbersome zipper lends comfort and convenience