Just because you travel from beach to beach living out of your van doesn't mean you have to live a life devoid of technology. Stay up on all the info you need for your lifestyle with the Rip Curl Pipeline World Tide & Time Watch. It has pre-programmed tide charts for hundreds of locations across the world, with Rip Curl's patented averaging tide system that can be set for thousands of beaches to get you the most accurate information on your current locale. It also has an alarm to get you up when the waves are cresting at dawn, a digital compass to help you navigate back roads to a sweet secret spot a friendly local let you in on, and of course is water-resistant so you can leave it on when you're out in the surf.
- Pre-programmed tide charts, moon phases, sunrise, and sunset times for 500 locations worldwide, with Automatic Tide System that can easily be set to thousands of beaches across the globe
- Stainless steel housing for exceptional durability
- Silicone strap is comfortable and waterproof
- Digital compass for accurately sailing the seven seas
- Stopwatch function and countdown timer
- Alarm wakes you up when the early waves are breaking, and display light lets you see in the pre-dawn dark
- Date display helps you out when you have trouble remembering what day it is
- Water-resistant up to 200m
Share your thoughts
Pipeline barrels all day
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bra.... The pipeline was without a doubt the best watch I have ever owned!!! So stoked. The silicone band is super comfy. It was pretty much indestructible. Most accurate digital watch i ever owned. I highly recommend buying lots of them. Just make sure you change batteries with there service center.
Is the black with the silver housing the...
Is the black with the silver housing the current A1088 version with the compass or is it last years A1083?