Surf with Radar.
The green blob rotating just off the coast is whipping up monster swells, and your Rip Curl Radar Watch says you have just enough time to head down to catch one or two waves before work. Once you get to the beach, you can keep wearing this timepiece and its smooth, water-friendly polyurethane strap on your wrist. Reading the Radar's jeweled movements between the crashing salty beasts is the only thing that can ensure you get to work on time...well, that and your excellent swimming ability.
- A large, sturdy 42mm-wide stainless steel case yields a easy-to-read analog display and adds some class to your tanned, sandy wrist
- Tested down to 100m, the Radar won't stop ticking if you get beat into the depths repeatedly
- Luminous hands keep you updated even after surf sessions and in dive-bar concerts
Share your thoughts
Rip Curl Radar Watch
deeper than it looks in the stock photos
Strap is wide, lots of options.
Nice size for smaller wrists.
Big, but not too big.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I picked this up on steepandcheap for $50 in the yellow/black color, and for that price, I'm very happy with it. What the product picture doesn't show is just how thick this watch is. It's pretty solid, and feels heavier and more well-built than comparable Nixon watches that I own. It has a TON of band size, most likely to wear over a wetsuit. It's really comfortable, and looks great. Very happy with this.
love the look
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I loved the look of this watch, but it was bigger than I thought it would be, so I returned it for a smaller watch. I wish they made a smaller version, I would have gotten it for sure.