The Rip Curl Reefer 1.5mm Low Split Toe Boot knows that protecting and insulating your foot isn't worth much if performance is sacrificed and unnecessary weight is added. E3 Airprene, an agile split-toe design, and a low-volume wrap help keep everything balanced to improve your surfing.
- Stretchy, breathable, and warm E3 Airprene neoprene material maintains high levels of comfort and performance
- High-traction rubber sole is thin enough to feel your board but thick enough to protect you from coral
- Drawstring closure at collar ensures a good fit, locks out rocks, and is pinch-free
- Mesh water-flow panel adds breathability and prevents water from getting trapped in the boot
- Compression strap closure helps you to dial in a custom fit
- Pronounced heel strap makes pulling the boot on and off easy, even with gloves on
Share your thoughts
Rip Curl Reefer Bootie - Sizing Not Accurate
These booties run small. Order at least a whole size bigger. I had to return the ones I ordered, so I can't say how well they worked for the lava filled waters of the Big Island. They seemed very well made & like the bottoms would supply lots of traction from the feel of them. Leavin' for Hawaii in 2 days so I couldn't get them exchanged in time.