A tough, stylish, and advanced watch for surfers on the move.
- The Automatic Tide System includes 200 tide charts for beaches all over the world and can be set to thousands of others
- Dual time displays the time from back home so you know when it’s okay to call and tell your friends about the sharks you just rode over
- Countdown timer lets you keep track of heat times when surfing for judges
- Stopwatch records the time it takes for the locals to show up and defend their wave
- Alarm and date features prevent missing trains, plains, or ferries to new surf spots
Share your thoughts
Is it waterproof? Can I be under the water...
Is it waterproof? Can I be under the water for a couple hours with it?
Yes and no. Technically its not watperproof, just resistant. A 100mm water resistance rating essentially means this watch is fine to be worn around household sinks, while playing sports, swimming and snorkeling. NOT good for scuba diving.
is the strap replaceable on steph oceansearch...
is the strap replaceable on steph oceansearch watch