A road-tripping surfer’s guide to wave discovery.
Strap on the Rip Curl Trestles Oceansearch Midsize Watch and drive your woody wagon down the coast looking for the best break. If you venture into uncharted territory, the Trestles’ Automatic Tide System and moon phase indicator tell you when the next wave will go off, so you can find decent surfing while away from home.
- Tough, swim-friendly 100m water-resistant ABS plastic housing protects the watch from corrosive salt water
- The Automatic Tide System includes 200 tide charts for beaches all over the world and can be set to thousands of others
- Dual time displays the time from back home so you know when it’s okay to call and tell your friends about the sharks you just punched in the nose
- Countdown timer lets you keep track of heat times when surfing for judges
- Stopwatch records the time it takes for the locals to show up and defend their wave
- Alarm and date features remind you that you have a life and job that you have to get back to sometime
Share your thoughts
Had no idea the cool impact of getting in tune with tidal and lunar cycles. This watch is super sweet. Looks great, low key, great function.
What's is the code product of...
What's is the code product of this model? this is a style #A1015 or not
The Backcountry item# is RIP0853. You might want to start a CHAT NOW session and chat with a gear/tech rep, as they have access to all product attributes from the manufacturer.