Wear a watch that tells you vital surf stats, without the wrist-computer look.
Wake up in the back of your sandy van and check your digitized analog Rip Curl Ventura Tidemaster2 Watch, then use the pre-programmed tide data to determine if you should surf or go back to sleep. An analog, numberless face displays the time, while three digital display windows reveal additional ocean information. The Automatic Tide System, moon phase indicator, and stored sunrise/sunset times aid your surf and travel schedules so you can spend more time on good waves and less time waiting for the flat water to break.
- Tough, swim-friendly 100m water-resistant ABS plastic housing protects the watch from corrosive salt water
- The Automatic Tide System includes 200 tide charts for beaches all over the world and can be set to thousands of others
- Dual time displays the time from back home so you know when it’s okay to call and tell your friends about the sharks you just stabbed with your board
- Countdown timer lets you keep track of heat times when surfing for judges
- Stopwatch records the time it takes for the locals to show up and defend their wave
- Alarm and date features remind you that you have to move your van once a week before the cops patrol the parking lot