Carry out top-secret freestyle missions all over the resort.
- Reverse MtnPop Camber has rocker between the bindings and normal camber in the tip and tail, for a loose, playful feel that still grips and pops like a traditional camber board
- Almost-twin shape makes switch takeoffs and landings easy, yet retains enough power in the tail for reliable high-speed turns
- Carbon V stringers extend from the inserts to the tip and tail for extra pop and edge power
- Impact Edges add extra burlitude for your jibbing pleasure
- Two-Degree Park Bevel reduces hang-ups on rails but still holds an edge while turning
- Impact Plates underfoot resist damage from�uh, impact
- LDC Technology uses reduced-density wood in low-stress core regions to save weight
- StraightTriax Carbon Laminate features off-axis fiberglass strands woven with carbon to optimize flex and maximize pop
Share your thoughts
buy this board
I bought The 157 and it feels like a 155 under my feet. If you want a board that doesn't feel like your going to catch your contact edges then buy a reverse camber. I wanted to try a reverse camber but wasn't sure if I'd like it. Sold! The funnest board I've ever rode. It dose get sketchy at high speeds but it is a reverse camber board.
bought the 155 of this board because i love the feel of reverse camber but hate the way regular reverse camber doesnt hold an edge... i was hoping the mtn pop would change that... was very sceptical when i first got it but after riding it for a few weeks i was turned... holds an edge perfect... plenty of pop off kickers... plenty of float in pow... super playful on piste... fun on rails... if i was to say one bad thing about it is that like most reverse boards it gets a bit jittery at speeds...