Popping off lips is good. Eating shit is bad.
The mad scientists at Rome set out to create a deck with the catch-free properties of rocker, without sacrificing the ollie power and edge grip of a camber board. Behold: the Agent Rocker Snowboard. This super-versatile freestyle ride's Reverse MtnPop camber and beefy, beveled edges help you dial in new tricks in the park and take 'em to the rest of the mountain.
- Reverse-MtnPop uses rocker between your feet and camber under your bindings for a hook-free ride that still pops and grips like whoa
- Extra-meaty Impact Edges resist dings and blowouts, and feature a two-degree bevel for catch-free slides and edge control
- QuickRip sidecut blends multiple radii and adds contact points under your feet for increased control at all speeds
- PressurePop technology uses V-shaped basalt stringers for increased edge grip and ollie/nollie power
- StraightTriax 30 fiberglass layout juggles a forgiving flex with edge control
- Basalt Impact Plates add lightweight impact protection in high-stress binding zones