An all-mountain freestyle legend that doesn't stop progressing.
- MtnPop rocker profile puts park-friendly rocker between the feet and furious camber outside of the bindings
- QuickRip sidecut technology uses a special geometry which rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but is also quick and nimble with higher speeds
- Hot Rods make for great ollies and nollies with the strategic placement of two carbon rods milled into the core of both the nose and the tail
- Pressure Pop technology uses basalt in the composition to transfer energy from your feet to the contact points
- StraightTriax30 laminate blends a stiff flex for holding an edge but is soft enough to manhandle tuck-knees and nose-presses
- Impact Edges are beefed-up edge edges built to withstand rocks, rails, and concrete walls
- Porous SinteredSpeed base absorb and hold wax well and is faster than the extruded-based boards your friends are running
Share your thoughts
Is this snowboard good for beginners or...
Is this snowboard good for beginners or would a beginner be better off using a board that's directed towards beginners?
this a rocker board and should be ok for a beginner. beginner boards are usually labeled as such becaude the are flexible and do not have any bells and whistles so they are cheaper. if you plan to stick if snowboarding there is no reason to not get a board with some goodies on it.