Rome Agent Rocker Snowboard - 2011
2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Is this snowboard good for beginners or would a beginner be better off using a board that's directed towards beginners?
February 29, 2012
this a rocker board and should be ok for a beginner. beginner boards are usually labeled as such becaude the are flexible and do not have any bells and whistles so they are cheaper. if you plan to stick if snowboarding there is no reason to not get a board with some goodies on it.
By: Tim Bohlken
October 24, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 151 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [151 cm ] 1170 mm; [153 cm ] 1190 mm; [155 cm ] 1210 mm; [157 cm ] 1230 mm; [159 cm ] 1250 mm
- Waist Width:
- [151 cm ] 249 mm; [153 cm ] 250 mm; [155 cm ] 251 mm; [157 cm ] 253 mm; [159 cm ] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [151 cm ] 7.48 m; [153 cm ] 7.64 m; [155 cm ] 7.83 m; [157 cm ] 7.92 m; [159 cm ] 8.05 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.5 - 25.25 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0 in
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [151 cm] 110 - 165 lb; [153 cm] 115 - 170 lb; [155 cm] 125 - 185 lb; [157 cm] 135 - 200 lb; [159 cm] 150 - 215+ lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years