Be the first to upload your photo of the Agent Rocker Snowboard - Wide. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 27, 2013
I've been wanting to ride this board for a while and finally got on it the other day at Vail. Such a fun board. The Agent Rocker handled everything on the mountain. The Agent Rocker's MTN POP camber (rocker between the feet and camber underfoot) gives this board a loose/fun feel and the QuickRip Sidecut helps it lock into a solid edge at high speeds. Overall this board will handle anything you can throw at it.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
February 26, 2013
For those of us with big feet, this is the stick to step on. Stays stable during the charge but has plenty of play when you want it at lower speeds. Almost too easy to jump, with a lot of room for error correction in the landings. Centered stance is great for dipping the pow stashes and heading right for the park on your way down to the lift. A great buy for those who want 1 board to rule them all.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm, 162 cm
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [154cm] 1150; [156cm] 1170; [158cm] 1190; [160cm] 1210; [162cm] 1230
- Waist Width:
- [154cm] 260 mm; [156cm] 262 mm; [158cm] 263 mm; [160cm] 264 mm; [162cm] 265 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [154cm] 7.77 m; [156cm] 7.86 m; [158cm] 7.98 m; [160cm] 8.11 m; [162cm] 8.23 m
- Stance Width:
- [154-158cm] 22 in; [160-162cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Super Pop Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [154cm] 125 - 185 lb; [156cm] 150 - 215 lb; [158cm] 130 - 190 lb; [160-162cm] 155 - 220 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle, big boy booters
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years