It's not a secret, but it sure is fun to ride.
- Stay Positive traditional camber profile provides the best possible ollie power and edge control
- SuperPop Core Matrix uses lightweight, springy, durable woods for a dialed flex that lasts
- PressurePop Basalt Reverse V panels improve dampening and increase pop where you load up ollies/nollies
- Carbon HotRods in the middle of the nose/tail add snap without weight
- Impact Edges utilize thicker steel to resist damage from rails and rocks
Share your thoughts
I am looking into a cambered board mid...
I am looking into a cambered board mid flex all mountain freestyle and cant decide between this or the reverb I struggle with landings big jumps so camber is what i want know i am good on jibs and park lines and love bombing hills but the btx im on now is a little unstable if the agent is too stiff for jibs or too advanced then the reverb would be a better choice because i like riding park i ride a small hill in michigan but am moving to tahoe and my weight is 135 still growing size 9.5 boots which board and size would be recomended?
CAPITA STAIRMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've shredded this line out of toledo ohio for 5 years now!
i would but prob not durable enough the destroyer is another option. too soft also