A big feat for big feet.
The Rome Agent Wide Snowboard is no stranger to freestyle madness all over the mountain. When the park is blanketed in pow, the Agent Wide takes its big-foot-friendly waist width beyond the ropes to seek out cliff drops, face shots, and pillow lines. On sunny days it carves up the corduroy with Rome's QuickRip sidecut. Eventually, the Agent Wide will head to the park, popping off jumps with the new pop sensation, PressurePop technology. For the metal-on-metal hot jib action, there are the malevolence-resistant Impact edges, which are even thicker than Rome's already resilient edges.
- Stay Positive camber gives you tried-and-true camber for all-mountain control from the park to the peak
- PressurePop technology augments your ollie with lightweight and eco-friendly reverse-V basalt stringers in the nose and tail
- Hot Rods make for great ollies and nollies with the strategic placement of two carbon rods milled into the core of both the nose and the tail
- QuickRip sidecut technology uses a special geometry which rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but is also quick and nimble at higher speeds
- SinteredSpeed base is porous to absorb and hold wax and is faster than the extruded-based boards your friends are running