You’ll be whistling Dixie with pow in your pants.
- Airpop Core Matrix uses ultralight bamboo for extra pop
- Impact Plates add strength and absorb impacts
- AC Technology utilizes milled air channels in the core to shave ounces off your ride
- Torque PowerAmp Mapping has the bamboo follow the sidecut for �ber-torsional power
- Z-Tech Torque stringer Technology utilizes pre-curved stringers that follow sidecut geometry to crank up the torsional pop from edge-to-edge
- LDC Technology utilizes low-density woods in low-pressure areas to reduce weight
- Mountain Bevel adds power while maintaining enough bevel to eliminate catches
Share your thoughts
i just started riding this season and this was my first board (2008 version), its a sweet board, did over 30 days on it, it is super fast and really slick for pow/groomers. I didn't find it that comfortable in the park, and i find it to be quite stiff.I bought a dh2.2 this year, and its a better board IMO. Better in the park, better off jumps/landings, more flex, and better all mountain. The Rome is better for groomers though. The cambered design makes it easy to catch an edge so you can't really relax, but it bites into ice without a lot of chatter because of that.
5 Stars For Sure
This is the best snowboard I have ever ridden, hands down. I'm an all-mountain guy when it comes to snowboarding, and the Anthem sped me around the mountain from pow to park and everything in-between. Loads of Pop, great edging, and for some reason it seems like this board has less mass at the tip and tail, which makes spinning easier (remember when you learned about inertia in Physics?) In any case, this board is phenomenal. A must-have for people who don't consider themselves pow-hounds, or park-rats.