The right tool for the job.
Natural terrain is the canvas and the Rome Anthem Snowboard is the brush. Carbon and KEVLAR® additives assist you, the artist, with carving your brush strokes into untouched powder fields, steep chutes, and early morning corduroy.
- Stay Positive camber complements the Mod's stiff and powerful DNA with a fail-proof, full-length arch of traditional camber
- Hot Rods provide pressurized pop without the extra torque at the nose and tail by directly milling a single barrel of carbon into the core
- Carbon V Powerbars are lightweight bands of pre-formed carbon that generate energy in the core to the contact points
- Pressure Pop KEVLAR® V provide king-of-the-mountain carbonized pop in powder, starting from under the bindings and going directly to your contact points
- KEVLAR® Impact Plates reinforce the board's most vulnerable area directly under the bindings, greatly reducing compression and stress on your binding's base plate
- StraightTriax 45 laminate utilizes 45-degree off-axis fibers intended for response in and out of carves with powerful pop as a bi-product
- AirPop Core Matrix is Rome's lightest core because of its articulated lay-up and five zonal regions of low-density wood blended with poplar; the end result is an overall lively flex with hints of forgiveness throughout
- Directional shape and .8-inch setback take the legwork out of floating powder
- SinterSpeed base maintains maximum speed for bombing bowls and cruising past your friends on the flats by means of an ultra-porous, wax-absorbing, and super-durable compound
Share your thoughts
Really good stiff board - does everything it claims to do. Sticks sharp turns, even on hardpack. Decent jumps and great handling, especially at high speeds. Great at carving, and not bad in the powder.