The limited edition Rome Anthem SS Snowboard eats up any and all terrain in its sight.
- Z.TechCarbonBiax Alloy laminate uses pure carbon below the core and a 50% carbon biax above the core combined with Zylon stringers for high-tech snap, lightness and strength
- Impact Plates add strength and impact resistance underfoot
- Dual Inline PowerAmp Mapping adds pop with high energy off the edges
- Z.Tech Torque Stringer Technology adds zylon mapped in the curvature in the sidecut for crazy torsional pop from edge to edge
- Mountain edge bevel gives you edge-to-edge power with less twitchiness
Share your thoughts
Rode this last year at some Demos
The hybrid camber is really cool; basically it makes the board start and release from short radius turns easier. That said the board still had lots of stability at speed. I also notice the hybrid camber on banks and quarterpipes when I under-rotated; The reverse camber in the nose and tail definitely allowed me to slide out of the "incomplete" spin. The board is definitely light as well, but the real story is the versatility of the hybrid camber.