Meet the sooped-up, super-light ride of your dreams.
There’s more to the Rome Anthem SS Snowboard than the super-light AirPop core (although that alone may make this the board of your dreams). This limited edition mountain machine's carbon HotRods and CarbonBiax laminate also add pop and strength without adding extra weight. Go bigger, pop higher, and ride with less fatigue than ever before. If you end up day- and night-dreaming about the Anthem, then we are (un)officially a dating service too.
- Hybrid Camber technology dishes out the pop and grip of traditional camber while rocker camber engages to raise the tip and tail and deliver amazing float in pow
- Airpop Core uses ultralight wood with added bamboo for strength so you get the power and flex you need without the added weight
- Ultralight CarbonBiax Laminate offers power shredders super-smooth flex designed to snap out quick turns and bounce down pillow lines
- SinterCarbon.2 base features hard carbon nanoadditives to create the fastest, hardest base in the Rome line
- PressurePop KEVLAR® and basalt plates laid in a reverse-v pattern transfer energy from your bindings to the tip and tail and create a super-strong platform for big landings
- KEVLAR® impact plates under the bindings add strength underfoot to further reduce the chance of a broken board when you stick a 50-footer
- Thin Carbon Torque HotRods are milled into slots that run from the end contact points for additional pop and torque in turns
Share your thoughts
This board is what's up
I am a die hard Rome fan their boards are all I shred. On deep days
I slay the 1985 rocker Notch and all other days I destroy the Mountain with the 163 Anthem SS. What a beast it handles almost as well in the deep stuff as the Notch. Well dont take my word for it, (minimum days shreddin per season 100+) try it out for yourself. Rome boards kick big ass. get you one and quit posing....
Hi just wondering what the flex rating out...
Hi just wondering what the flex rating out of ten the anthem ss has?
Rome has a four point scale from super buttery to super poppy. this board maxes the stiff side at super poppy. the carbon "torque" rods run almost the length of the board and keep the board ridged. this the webdress for the board specs.
Trying to decide between the Anthem SS or...
Trying to decide between the Anthem SS or a custom x both sound killer for what i want, bombin groomers and hiking back countrty, my third 100 day+ season this year, my current board is a 09/10 custom 156, i'm 6ft 70kg. Any help would be sick, cheers
Both boards are light and poppy, but since you've been shredding the Custom already, the SS would be a good change. Rome's hybrid camber is super-floaty when you go deep, but still offers the stability and power of camber underfoot when bombin' groomers or gettin' technical on steep chutes in the late season. If you go with traditional camber of the Custom X, of course the pop is better and surely more stable at speed, but you can play more on the Anthem SS when you're not choking on snow or killing a steep line. And judging by your call sign (POWjoshPOW) I'd say you'll have more fun with hybrid rocker if this season blesses us with epic fresh levels. Take a chance and join the Syndicate, you won't be disappointed!