You only need one weapon on your arsenals.
- New Arsenal Highback's cored design makes it light and offers a versatile flex suited for all-mountain shredding
- Short-fiberglass-filled composite baseplate balances flex and strength that transfers power like a pro
- UnderWrap Heel Loop provides turn-on-a-dime edge-to-edge control
- Contoured, cush, and highly adjustable 3D PF.1 ankle strap locks your boot in without preventing smooth flex
- Conformist.1 toe strap wraps around your boot toe for a tight fit and instant energy transfer
- 0-12 Degree highback rotation adjustment capability lets you dial-in a precise fit for both control and comfort
- Quick-adjust straps and highback let you make adjustments without the need to lug tools around
- SubBase rubber pad under the binding adds cushion and reduces vibration
Share your thoughts
I didn't have the same problems that ben3639774 did. I boarded on days where the temp was close to 0º F and had no problems. It takes a run or two to figure out how you like the toe strap, but a solid all-mountain binding. The S/M will fit a size 9 boot, but barely. Only complaint is the same one I've seen on other sites: the gloss paint chips off pretty easy.
Wouldn't Recommend These
I bought these bindings in L/XL for all-mountain riding. While I liked the shape of the straps and the flex on these bindings, I was extremely disappointed in their performance on the hill. The plastics straps seemed to stiffen up in the cold and the ratchet would often fail to catch on the strap. I ended up having to press the ratchet tooth down with my thumb in order to actually tighten them. However, DogFunk was good about taking them back and now I'm riding with a pair of Forum Republics which I love.