Be the first to upload your photo of the Artifact Rocker Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
im 5'7 weigh 160 what size would you recommend for the artifact and artifact rocker?
By: manuel csatro
February 19, 2013
Totally about what you want it to be. I've seen people you size ride this as short as 150. The more you want a jib board go down... The more all-mountain performance the bigger.
By: Mike Waldert
March 2, 2013
If you are going for freestyle and the rocker you can size down a couple cm's. if you want big mountain and standard camber you will want 158-ish. hope this helps
By: Tim Bohlken
February 26, 2013
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 144 cm, 147 cm, 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm
- true twin
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [144cm] 1110 mm; [147cm] 1140 mm; [150cm] 1170 mm; [153cm] 1200 mm; [156cm] 1220 mm
- Waist Width:
- [144cm] 244 mm; [147cm] 246 mm; [150cm] 248 mm; [153cm] 250 mm; [156cm] 252 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [144cm] 7 m; [147cm] 7.25 m; [150cm] 7.66 m; [153cm] 7.88 m; [156cm] 7.97 m
- Stance Width:
- [144cm] 21 in; [147cm] 21.5 in; [150cm] 22.5 in; [153-156cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Impact Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [144cm] 75 - 125 lb; [147cm] 95 - 150 lb; [150cm] 110 - 165 lb; [153cm] 120 - 185 lb; [156cm] 135 - 200 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park, street
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years