Who knew 1985 is in the future?
Do you remember 1985? Neither do we. Luckily the Rome Artifact 1985 Snowboard won't try to give us a history lesson. This snappy-as-hell Rome jib stick is all about taking your freestyle riding into the future. Or something. A flat camber profile between the bindings gives you stability for sketchy run-ins, while reverse camber at the tip and tail makes for buttery presses and dialed 5-0s. Rome threw in Reverse-V glass stringers for added pop, and used Bronze Edges to beef up durability.
- Reverse-Jib Camber has a flat profile between the bindings and 5mm reverse camber from the bindings to the contact points for jibbing control and easy-to-press feel
- True Twin shape for switch
- Pop Core matrix reduces weight and provides a consistent flex
- StraightBiax Laminate for mellow flex
- Bronze Edges won�t catch and resist cracking
- Jib Bevel to minimize hangups on rails, boxes, and ledges