Armed and dangerous.
The soft-flexing jib-stick that goes harder than the rest, the Rome Artifact Rocker Addictive Collection Snowboard, returns for the 2012-13 season with limited graphics and the same tech take that takes you from the park to the streets without missing a beat. The folks at Rome Snowboards and the metal beasts that are the Death Riders wish for you use this limited-edition collaborative effort along with its JibPop Rocker and quality construction to the best of your ability—so feel free to crank up the metal and maybe even shed some blood.
- JibPop Rocker profile gives you ultimate catch-free freedom, with a large flat zone in the center to lock into rails and rocker from the inserts to the ends for pressing and buttering
- Hot Rods provide pressurized pop (without the extra torque) at the nose and tail by directly milling a single barrel of carbon and glass into the core
- Glass impact plates are placed at the inserts to reduce the impact both to the core and from binding backlash
- Straight Biax laminate supports a natural flex for forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs
- QuickRip sidecut places extra contact points on the middle of the board to give you reliable traction at any speed
- Impact core is a jib-friendly core specific to the Artifact that utilizes a lightweight and environmentally friendly 40% wood fiber
- True twin shape rides evenly whether you're straight-bombing or switch-mobbing
- Impact base was specially formulated with a super-dense extruded structure for combating rails, logs, rocks, jibs, and asphalt