Jib-friendly flex with pop to spare.
- Stay Positive traditional-camber profile maximizes ollie power, provides natural landing suspension, and locks into slides
- 3-degree Jib Bevel creates a loose ride and nearly eliminates hangups on rails, boxes, and ledges
- QuickRip Technology uses 2 separate sidecuts, and extra contact points underfoot for improved control—the board feels short and predictable at slow speeds, and engages the full running length for stability at higher speeds
- Fiberglass HotRods running down the center of the board increase ollie power
- Glass Impact Plates double strength in high-stress binding-mount area
- Impact Core Matrix uses wood composite reinforced with full-length wood fibers for insane flex and impact resistance
Share your thoughts
Sick board, pretty flexy but coming from the Capita Horroscope, it is still a bit stiff for me. All around nice board...
Sickest rome board!
got off the rome Label V Rocker for this so happy V rocker was good but could be a little squirley in the park sometimes but now with this all i get is perfection Great Board
HEy im 5'9" 120lbs (YES IM SKINNY) anyawys...
HEy im 5'9" 120lbs (YES IM SKINNY) anyawys i realy want to buy this board but I dont know whats better a 147 or 150??
I am in the same problem down to the weight and hight too.
147 all the way... It's not about height really, but I'm like 135lbs and it fits great. But everyone has their own style.
Artifact kills it
This board was super fun, ultra soft but really responsive with the ollie power of a stiffer board because of the Hot-rods and Quick-rip technology. I rode this all over at stevens pass in washington late last season after i got it as a sample. I would recommend this board to anyone who enjoys slaying the rail line on a sunny day in the park, to seshing those cutty spots out in the streets at 2 am. Viva La Artifact!!!
i got this board and have ridden on it 3 times and i absolutely love it. i have triedd the artifact rocker and i feel this is better. The artifact rocker was very squirrely when i rode it and it was hard to get control. The normal artifact has perfect amount of flexyness and its just an overall solid board. Plus the art on it is sick as fuck.
im looking at the 147 and the 150. i have...
im looking at the 147 and the 150. i have a few questions about the board.
1) im 140lbs but i have i size 12 foot and i dont know what siz i should get.
2) will a large binding fit on it okay?
150 is the size I would go with. It will be more versatile but still soft and good for pressing and all that good stuff. As for the bindings, the 150 would also be better since it has a wider waist width. I think the large binding with size 12 boots should work. If you could stand going to a 152, the Capita Stairmaster comes in a Wide so that would definitely fit your boot and it is a very similar board to the Artifact. It's a soft cambered jib board that also comes with a low price tag ($339). Plus it you order it off of DogFunk you get an awesome DVD (Capita: Defenders of Awesome) for free. If you are, however, set on the Artifact then a 150 would be okay.
is it softer than artifact 2010/2011...
is it softer than artifact 2010/2011 ????
does the artifact still have bronze...
does the artifact still have bronze edges
Nope, they are now equipped with Stainless Steel edges.