Set your feet free.
Storm the mountain wearing the Rome Bastille Pureflex Lace Boot. Sophisticated lacing technology, a plush, secure ankle hold, and lightweight comfort are among the features that arm the advanced rider with everything she needs to slay the park, surf the pow, and generally bust through the barricades.
- Pureflex lacing system not only reduces lace time and hassle, but allows for kink-free, smooth flex and custom control over four lacing zones
- Women-specific Conformist 3L liner it thermo-moldable and features a Memory Heel pocket for the ultimate custom fit
- Skate Cuff surrounds your ankle in an extra-plush collar of foam for great comfort and heel hold
- Molded progressive flex side panels help to boot return to the neutral state after a big flex, so you feel great pop
- Neoprene cap in the Expand Toe Zone conforms to your toes’ unique geometries
- Molded 3D footbed offers great support over a long day of riding; features Aegis treatment to keep boot funk at bay
- Two-part outsole combines both dampening and traction
Share your thoughts
Boots way too soft! Lacing system never stayed tight..then totally broke after about 10 days. Honestly the worst boots I've ever owned..too bad too cause I love the fit of rome boots.
broken lace 1st time
First time lacing on the boots one side broke, so I sent them back, it's too bad beacause they are really comfortable, nice flex not too soft not stiff, good ankle support for all the different types of terrain and conditions.
I bought last year's model and same thing happened with the lace but got 'em fixed and have been riding those boots for a whole season now (100+ days) so it's time to buy new boots.
I've had DC's, thirtytwo's, Nike, Burton and these have been my favorite boots so far so I'm really hoping for Rome to fix this flaw.
As far as style and comfort go, these boots rock. These boots are the most comfortable boots I've put my feet into and only took about a day of solid riding to fully break in. The ankle support rocks! I get so many complements on these boots. They are warm and dry and super comfy and light to walk around in off of the mountain. They do have an ignorable pressure point on my outside front foot right below my ankle, but I semi expect one in every boot. My one fear is that the lace system won't hold up very well since they are already showing some wear after about 10 days of riding. But Rome has an awesome warranty program, so i'll just ship em back if they don't last!