The Rome Women's Bastille Pureflex Snowboard boot is so badass they have a holiday named after it in France. The Bastille comes complete with Rome's Pureflex Quad Lacing System, which allows you to tighten four lacing zones (that includes the liner) with a single pull for a perfect fit in a hurry.
- EVA Anti-Gravity oustole keeps the landings soft and keeps the weight of the Bastille right down around OH MY GOD!
- Comformist 2 thermomoldable liner for a perfect custom fit
- Expand collar for support and elimination of calf-bang
- 3D molded shelltongue for comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Medium flex for forgiving ride and all-mountain performance
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment fights odors
- Diecut EVA footbed absorbs shock and vibration
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots are super warm and comfy. Don't need thick socks for these, with that I had to order a whole size larger because they are so plush and padded on the inside. The heel-wrap is my fav. feature. I'm thinking with a full seasons wear I'll have some extra comfortable room.
The lacing system is new to me (use to traditional) but once I figured everything out it's very customize-able (soft-stiff) and easy to adjust. Good, lightweight boot over all.
*I primarily ride freeride/powder