Feet-on-the-couch-cushion comfort for all over the mountain.
When you slip on the Rome Women's Bastille Snowboard Boots, you won’t have to worry about lower-extremity insurrections. Rome’s ConFormist.2 liners custom-mold to caress your feet and multi-density heel pockets eliminate unwanted movement. Lace up these all-mountain Rome boots and ride wherever your feet want to take you.
- TriZone Lining uses different levels of plushness for more board feel and warmth
- Molded heel pocket to cut down heel lift
- NoProfile Internal Cuff for a customized fit without bulk
- Lockable zonal lacing fine-tunes tightness in different areas
- Shock-absorbing molded footbed for cushion and support
Share your thoughts
Can anyone tell me how these boots compare...
Can anyone tell me how these boots compare to salomon boots? I'm in the market for a new pair.
Depends on which Salomon boot. I can say these are great boots and I would take them over most Salomon products.