For riders that love buttery noodles.
- No Hang Ups rocker is flat between the inserts with skateboard-like concave rocker at the tip and tail for a playful, catch-free ride that still retains pop and stability
- True twin shape makes it easier to do switch tricks
- Quickrip sidecut features mid-board contact points that give the board a short, playful feel at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds
- HotRods glass rod is milled into the core from under the bindings to the tip and tail for pop and response
- SkateCore profiling features a thinner board profile between the inserts and at the tip and tail for flex where you want it, and is thicker underfoot for strength and stiffness where you need it
- 4-ply core is all-wood for long-lasting snap and continuous flex
- Extruded base absorbs wax well and is easily repaired
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bored is super small with a huge nose and tail. really easy to maneuver anywhere and almost too easy to press. its way loose to the point where i can feel every little bump on the snow. awesome to jump cuz it feels wieghtless.
FUNNEST board ever
SUPER flexible. One of the softest, most playful boards that I have ever ridden. But even though the board is so soft, and short, it is still stable on edge at speed. Also felt solid hitting jumps.
No hang ups is sick. It feels like it captures the best of camber and of reverse camber. All of the stability you want, but without an aggressive edge bite.