Spread freestyle frenzy all over the park and then take it to the streets.
The Rome Butter Knife Snowboard is looking to change your jib game forever. Rome started with NoHang-Ups 3D rocker profiling, a progression-friendly technology it first implemented in kid's boards, and then tweaked it in mind- and board-bending ways to give the big boys a new toy for the park and street and, after a big dump, in the deep stuff.
- New NoHang-Ups Rocker profile with 3D camber features a wide, flat area between the feet that gradually lifts slightly and tapers to a point around near the contact points at the tip and tail; outside the diamond, the tip and tail curl to create a concave section that delivers a loose, pressable, and floaty feeling
- Pointed shape of the NoHang-Ups diamond helps you track straight and load your ollies, while the flat section running down the center gives you positive contact with the snow
- New Skatecore profiling is shaved down to be softer between the bindings and more rigid on the nose and tail resulting in locked in slides and a stable zone for ollies and landings
- Updated Butter Out technology elongates the transition zones for stability in awkward landings and holding manuals and presses longer
- QuickRip sidecut places extra contact points on the middle of the board to give you reliable traction between your feet
- Hot Rods provide pressurized pop (without the extra torque) at the nose and tail by directly milling a single barrel of hollow carbon and glass into the core
- Straight Biax laminate supports a natural flex for forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs
- Pop Core Matrix core features dual zones of low-density wood with a matrix flexible poplar wood to contribute to the overall forgiving feel
- Extruded base is durable enough to stand up to rails and man-made features with little maintenance throughout the season