Break 'em off something fierce with the Rome Women's Detail Rocker Snowboard. Buttering off lips, popping shifty ollies off rollers, pressing your tail down a nice-looking box just got more fun thanks to the Detail Rocker's JibPop rocker profile and Glass Reverse V Pressure Pop technology. You may leave a trail of crushed male egos and maybe even body parts behind you, but who's counting?
- JibPop Rocker profile gives you ultimate catch-free freedom with a large flat zone in the center to lock into rails and rocker from the inserts to the end for pressing and buttering
- Pressure Pop Glass Reverse V flips the script on the standard V and directs power from your feet to the middle of your board for boosting bigger ollies
- Pop Core Matrix core features dual zones of low-density wood with a matrix flexible poplar wood to contribute to the overall forgiving feel
- Straight Biax laminate supports a natural flex for forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs
- True twin shape makes the board feel as familiar going switch as it does with your best foot forward
- Impact base was specially formulated with a super-dense extruded structure for combating rails, logs, rocks, jibs, and asphalt
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board makes an impression. I nought it in the outlet so I didn't have much choice. Lucky I'm small. The graphics are harder to make out in the snow but such a great board to use
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have had this board for a few years now and it has the most flex out of most women's boards I have ever rode. Great park board. I would not recommend it for powder days because you may nose drive or catch an edge. It is also made very short. I am pretty tall and the largest size Rome makes in the Detail is 149 which is unfortunate but I still fell in love with this board and it is my go to park board.