The devil’s in the details.
- Pop Core Matrix provides tons of pop while reducing weight
- StraightBiax Laminate utilizes 90-degree off-axis glass fibers to give you a mellow, easy-to-control flex
- Impact Base adds durability and speed
- Bronze Edges resist cracking while giving you a catch free ride on the rails
- Jib Bevel uses an extra bevel to minimize hang-ups on the rails
- Positive camber transfers energy from edge-to-edge for superior hold, while adding pop for the park
Share your thoughts
would this be an okay beginner board? for...
would this be an okay beginner board? for someone that's gone out 5-6 times, I feel comfortable riding with turns, stopping, ect. & small jumps. would this board be okay?