Supportive cush meets lightweight radness.
Bjorn Lines relies on the Rome Folsom Snowboard Boot for the support he needs to stomp clean landings on mammoth backcountry features. The Folsom's superlight construction still maintains tons of shock-absorbing power, and features a lively flex to keep you in control through high-speed run-outs and sketchy chutes.
- AntiGravity injected EVA outsole cuts a ton of weight without sacrificing traction or dampening
- InOut Lacing lets you loosen or tighten your liner lacing without untying the boot's outer shell
- Progressive Flex Liner Panels improve rebound during powerful turns
- Jointed Cuff allows the boot to flex smoothly with no kinks or pressure points
- Leverage Lacing lets you crank down your instep zones extra tight to prevent heel slippage