It's your turn to shine.
From lofty park hits to tight-and-fast tree runs, the all-new Rome Women's Gold Snowboard utilizes construction rich in tech that will have you beaming with stoke.
- MtnPop profile gives your ride float and freestyle playfulness by placing rocker between the feet and extending it through the inserts, and then morphing into positive camber at the nose and tail
- Single carbon hollow-barrel HotRods are placed at the board's centerline at the nose and tail and are set directly into the core to increase pop without overwhelming you with torque
- Pressure Pop KEVLAR® V provides queen-of-the-mountain carbonized pop in powder, starting from under the bindings and going directly to your contact points
- QuickRip sidecut uses advanced sidecut geometry to create extra contact points between the feet to ride with hook-free comfort at low speeds and adds precise grip at high speeds
- StraightTriax 30 fiberglass laminate lays 30-degree off-axis fiber strands over the core for a response that has extra snap at high speeds but can hold a press when cruising at mellow speeds
- SuperPop Core Matrix utilizes three zones of low-density wood along with strategically placed poplar, which blends in a smoother flex to complement the overall poppy flex
- Directional shape and .8-inch setback take the legwork out of floating powder
- SinterSpeed base maintains maximum speed for bombing bowls and cruising past your friends on the flats by means of an ultra-porous, wax-absorbing, and super-durable compound
Share your thoughts
Rome Gold wins TWS Good Wood
The Gold wins Good Wood in the all mountain category!!!