Put down hammers with the Hammerhead.
The Rome Hammerhead Snowboard, like its undersea namesake, is able to glide effortlessly while staying poised to strike—before its prey can even think about putting up a fight. Developed with LNP's help, this unique-looking park predator one-ups the Artifact Rocker with its FreePop Rocker profile. The Hammerhead also gives you a glimpse into 2013 with experimental tech like Skate Core profiling and Butterout transition zones.
- Skate Core profiling with Butterout transition zones give the Hammerhead skateboard-like handling
- FreePop Rocker Camber profile flattens out the area under your feet and just past the binding zones, and then rockers up to the tips
- QuickRip sidecut technology's special geometry rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but it's also quick and nimble at higher speeds
- Strategic placement of two carbon "Hot Rods" milled into the core of the nose and tail make for great ollies and nollies
- Glass Impact Plates under the bindings provide twice the impact-resistance from harsh landings, prolonging the life of your board
- Impact Core Matrix is a light but strong composite-impregnated core made up of 40% smooth-flexing wood fibers that's easy on the environment and withstands impact from hefty jibs