Drop hams with the Hammerhead.
If your style of riding involves seeking out trannies, jibs, and gaps both natural and man-made, the Rome Hammerhead Snowboard will take your skate-style shredding to the next level. The chopped-down Hosoi-style nose and tail reduce swing weight and stiffness where you don't need either, and the all-new SkateCore profiling and ButterOut transition zones offer natural-feeling ollies and rock-solid presses.
- Classic Hosoi skate-inspired shape for extra nostalgia-related radness
- FreePop rocker profile is mostly flat with a rockered tip and tail for locked-in slides and pre-loaded presses
- StraightBiax laminate for a jibby, playful feel
- Pop wood core with new SkateCore Profiling is softer between your feet and stiffer in the tip and tail for extra ollie power and more skate-like turns
- QuickRip sidecut uses 2 radii with an extra contact point in-between, for a board that rides short and jibby at low speed, and stable and grippy at high speed
- ButterOut transition zones extend the board's contact points for stable presses and solid landings
- Basalt Impact Plates reinforce high-stress areas for durability and dampening
- Impact Base is tough and low maintenance