Freestyle boot for free-thinking fun-lovers.
Somehow, it’s not at all surprising that a creative, outside-the-box thinker like Rome team rider Laurant-Nicholas Paquin would wear a boot named the Men's Libertine Snowboard Boot. LNP digs the fit and comfort of the new heat-moldable CF.2 liner, which targets the fit with three different foams in different areas, including Skate Cuff padding around the ankle for extra-plush heel hold. Progressive Flex panels on the sides of the liner add pop and responsiveness when he’s doing his thing in the park or the streets, while the Control Strap on liner makes it easy get the liner just the way he likes it.
- The Libertine is available in two different lacing options: Leverage Lacing pulley system links the tongue to the shell to eliminate heel lift; Purflex lacing allows for fast lacing with control over four independent zones
- 3D molded EVA shell tongue and 3D laminated liner tongue offer superior flex and fit
- Lockable zonal lacing allows for fine-tuning of shell fit
- Jointed cuff allows buttery-smooth flex
- Lightweight EVA midsole and EVA-rubber outsole cushion big landings
- Molded 3D foot bed with Outlast absorbs shocks and regulates temperatures for all-day comfort
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment battles boot stench
- Molded rubber backstay adds support and is ribbed for better integration with highback
Share your thoughts
rome libertine sucks!
Don't even bother, pure flex sucks ass! yo can't get them tight enough in the lower zone and if you do it hurts your ankles, my boot's laces started to tear and you can't lock them in the "zones" where u are supposed to and they loosen up! Don't buy em'.
Love after the first...
Previous seasons I have ridden Burtons, which I found to either be too loose or cutting off my circulation from doing the laces up so tight. This year i went with the Rome Libertine (I'm female with broad feet) and from day one, out of the box they just fit. I am so happy with these, they are quality. Worth the money. Enjoy them!!!!
Bought my Libertines 3 seasons ago, and they've only just givin out. Padding is still in excellent condition, just the bottom loops broke. Its looks like they may have fixed that up though, with some new metal loop holes on the bottom. They started out with some pretty good support and a medium flex, but after 3 seasons, they naturally started to flex much more! I really enjoyed these boots, very comfortable and great durability.