An all-mountain masterpiece with multiple personalities.
Representing the Yin and Yang of boarding, the Rome Women's Lo-Fi Rocker Snowboard's flex straddles the line between playful and powerful, making it fun for both the progressing princess and hard-charging, all-mountain maven, or everyone that's a little of both. The Lo-Fi expresses itself through FreePop rocker and ollie-boosting HotRods so you can cover the park, groomers, and pow fields in any style you want.
- FreePop rocker gets loose on jibs while still maintaining stability for hitting jumps and floating pow thanks to a primarily flat profile that extends 5cm outside the inserts to meet rocker that extends to the ends of the nose and tail
- Single fiberglass barrel HotRods add pop by milling out the core under the bindings and placing the pop-enhancing additive directly into the board
- PressurePop Basalt V technology channels underfoot energy directly to the outermost contact points via a lightweight, reactive, and eco-friendly basalt additive
- Straight Biax laminate supports a natural flex for forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs
- SuperPop Core Matrix utilizes three zones of low-density wood along with strategically placed poplar which blends in a smoother flex to complement the overall poppy flex
- SinterTrue base excels on flats and holds speed to carry you past your friends via a porous, durable, and wax-absorbing compound
Share your thoughts
Love this board!
I probably have like 5 snowboards at the moment and still, everyday, I find myself on this board. sooo fun and easy to ride
canada duty taxes were through the roof.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
sick board but i paod way too much for somthing thats meant to be on sale
Your Kill it All Dreamboard
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been riding the lo-fi for 5 years now, and the lo-fi rocker for the past two, this board is by far my favorite. It kills it in the park, it kills it in the pow, it kills it in the trees and on groomers. The lo-fi rocker is pressable, poppy, and the twin tip allows you to switch back and forth to switch with ease. I can't ever imagine riding another snowboard on a day to day basis that will kill it in any terrain like this one.
I've been riding this board for 2 years now (had the Pos Camb Lo-Fi before that) and this is easily my favorite board I've ever ridden. I ride the 146 for days in the park or just riding around the mountain, and a 149 for deep snow days. It's super poppy and fun but also super floaty in pow. It really is a do-it-all board.