How would you say that in Latin?
- Madison asym highback is built lower on the inside to relieve pressure on your calves, and high on the outside for power
- Highback rotation can be set from 0 to 12 degrees to suit your style
- Low-profile ConFormist.2 EVA toe strap offers incredible fit, whether it�s worn over the tip of the toe, over the boot, or anywhere in-between
- Contour ankle strap�s 3-D shape and cold-resistant gel ensures an optimal fit over your ankle; can be positioned nine different ways for your best support
- SubBase-V padding softens hard landings, dampens vibration, and adds side-to-side flexibility
- Tool-free strap and forward lean adjustments make for quick and easy changes on the hill
Share your thoughts
I have a pair of 2007 arsenal bindings...
I have a pair of 2007 arsenal bindings from rome that I absolutely love and have been riding on for the past 2 years. The toe strap finally broke on one and it's time for a new pair. I'm wondering if women's bindings really make a huge difference if you're a chic, and how the madison bindings stack up in comparison to the other rome bindings.
Well I bought my lil sis the Union Milan's a year ago and she loves them. She says that they are suuper comfy, have great flex, are nice and responsive, and totally bombproof like any of Unions binders. Rome makes sick gear, but personally for binders, I LOVE Unions. I ride a Rome Machine paired with some Union Contacts and its a really nice ride. Really for like $50 less, you should pick up a pair of Union Milans or Trilogys. Tust me and look into them, you will be super stoked if you got any one of those. And yes girls binders DO make a big difference. Guys are girls are built differently, obv lol, and we all have different ways we like to ride. With girls binders they shave off some weight, the high back is positioned and shaped a lil differently, and obv the proper sizing of the binder to boot is better bec its made for a smaller/ more girl talored boot. But really its all a personal preference on how you like to ride. Hope this helps :)