Show them you mean business.
Shred the mountain like you own the place in the Rome Women's Madison Boss Snowboard Binding. A versatile flex lets you crack the whip on any kind of terrain from park rails to powdery peaks, and a highly customizable design helps you find the perfect fit to keep you comfy from first chair to last run.
The Madison highback has a shorter, asymmetrical design to provide an ergonomic fit to eliminate calf-bite and improve comfort, and it's cored-out for a lightweight, flexible feel. A minimal footprint on the V-Rod baseplate allows for more natural board flex and better heel-to-toe energy transfer, and UnderWrap.2 aluminum heelcup features the new Channel Adjust system to make dialing in the right fit easier than ever. SubBase V-Pad dampening fills in the raised areas of the baseplate to maintain response and cushioning while reducing chatter.
Experience less fatigue and greater ollie power with the Yes I Cant canted footbed. It allows you to easily adjust the canting angle from zero degrees to three and a half degrees to match your body's natural stance. The Conform Boss ankle strap has double the padding for a cushy, comfortable feel. ConformGrip toe straps allow you to wear the strap around the toe or over the top of your foot, and AutoStrap technology uses an elastic band to keep the straps out of the footbed when you're not strapped in.
- Madison highback
- V-Rod baseplate
- UnderWrap.2 heelcup
- SubBase V-Pad dampening
- Yes I Cant canted footbed
- Contour Boss ankle strap
- ConformGrip toe strap
- AutoStrap technology
Share your thoughts
I love these bindings!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
-Very comfortable. The toe and ankle straps really hug your boots and you can barely feel them there (in a good way!) No pinching or pressure points at all. Ankle strap is fairly narrow and that really allows you to bend your ankles if you are wearing softer boots. The toe strap is really grippy and stays in place. The footbeds are thick and padding is good
- It takes no time at all to strap in
- Configurable. I love how you can set them up in so many ways, although it would be nice to get footbeds for 2 degrees in addition to the 0 and 3.5 degrees. It takes time to set them up, but I find this to be more fun, than a chore.
- They are a bit heavy, but this doesn?t bother me at all
- The construction seems sturdy and durable, however the (nonfunctional) zippers on the highbacks are coming off.
- I keep these bindings primarily on my park setup and I love them (Bataleon Distortia, ThirtyTwo 86FT Fast Track boots). I have tried the bindings on my stiffer mountain board (Salomon Ivy with Burton Emerald boots) and they handle really well too. I think the highbacks are a bit too soft for mountain if you really want solid response
- I like the footbed canting the most on these. For a park setup, where your stance is wide, it makes a HUGE difference. My knees feel so much better after a day of riding. You can?t feel a huge difference from just standing on them briefly ? you appreciate it more, the longer you ride. I notice that my legs don?t tire as easily and if you still ride a pair with no canting (like I do for my mountain setup, Ride Ex?s) you really can feel the difference when you switch it up
-the device Rome has to keep the ankle strap out of the way is genius!
- If you want to use one pair of bindings for multiple boards, then these bindings are a bit slow to change since you need to remove the footbeds first. This is also necessary to tighten screws if they become loose. I haven?t had a problem with loose screws yet
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I've had a ton of friends try these out and love them! From the comfort and grip of the new ankle and toe straps to the power and drive of the Yes I Cant footbeds, the Madison Bosses slay it everywhere. Everything from the highback to the flex was designed specifically for ladies as well, making the Madion's female specific and super sick.