Don't leave your boots' fit in the hands of anyone else. Grab yourself the Rome Memphis Snowboard Boots and tailor them to your needs.
Traditional lacing lets you tailor the Rome Women's Memphis Snowboard Boots to your feet instead of leaving it up some boot maker who has no clue that you have a wide forefoot and narrow ankle (or whatever). These Rome boots also have lace-up ConFormist 1.5 liners, which eliminate slop to get the “turn hard now!” message straight from your feet to your board without any lag time. A medium flex makes the Memphis Snowboard Boots ideal for all-mountain riding. Rip a few laps through the terrain park, sneak into the trees for some untracked turns, and drop a backside bowl all in the same day.
- Moldable forefoot combined with the comfort of a stitched body and 3D tongue
- Molded, multi-density heel pocket for different levels of plushness and control in three regions
- GripPatch - a comfortable structure around your heel eliminates unwanted foot movement
- New molded foot bed with different fit in different regions for customized feel
- 3D-molded EVA tongue on shell for support, fit and cushioning
- 3D-laminated liner tongue for smooth, kink-free toeside support
- Profile jointed Cuff for variable toeside flex; 2-part construction for the feel of freedom to full power
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment - protection against the odors of snowboard footwear