Be the first to upload your photo of the Mod Rocker Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
March 20, 2013
i LOVE this board. pretty stiff, much stiffer than my previous board so it was a bit hard to get used to, but now that i've ridden it a bunch it handles like a dream. the pop rods really work i can ollie wayy higher than ever before and the quickrip holds an edge like none other. a bit stiff for rails but it will still get you through. buy this board ppl!
January 15, 2013
This is probably the best board I've ever ridden. The freepop camber profile on the Mod rocker is just so fun to ride. The dual carbon fiber hot rods in the Mod rocker are really noticeable when cracking off big ollies. I've ridden this on groomers, in the park and in powder...it charges thru all of it.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
July 27, 2012
This board can literally do anything. Still enough flex to get a good press on rails, but one of the snappiest decks I've ever ridden. The HotRods give you noticeable improvement in ollie pop, and the thing absolutely hauls ass. Great for ripping all-mountain, in the park, yet still floaty in pow.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- true twin
- rocker (nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [150cm] 1150 mm; [153cm] 1180 mm; [156cm] 1210 mm; [159cm] 1240 mm
- Waist Width:
- [150cm] 249 mm; [153cm] 251 mm; [156cm] 253 mm; [159cm] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [150cm] 7.77 m; [153cm] 7.91 m; [156cm] 8.1 m; [159cm] 8.32 m
- Stance Width:
- [150cm] 21 in; [153-156cm] 22 in; [159cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Airpop Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [150cm] 110 - 165 lb; [153cm] 115 - 170 lb; [156cm] 125 - 185 lb; [159cm] 140 - 200 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle, hitting the big jump line
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years