The wait is over.
- FreePop Rocker Camber profile flattens out the area under your feet and just past the binding zones and then rockers up to the tips
- Hot Rods make for great ollies and nollies with the strategic placement of two carbon rods in both the nose and the tail
- QuickRip sidecut technology uses a specical geometry which rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but is also quick and nimble with higher speeds
- AirPop Core Matrix brings the pop with a tip-to-tail low-density wood and poplar core
- KEVLAR® super-light impact plates are placed under the bindings for supreme compression resistance and strength
- SinterCarbon base use nano-carbon additives with a strong and highly porous sintered base which holds wax and hauls ass
- The Mod Rocker's artwork by London-based mixed media artist DFace; check his work out at http://www.dface.co.uk/
Share your thoughts
I' m looking for this model / size 150 ,...
I' m looking for this model / size 150 , can you help me .