An all-mountain big-footer's dream boat … err, dream BOARD that is.
Born from the same backcountry freestyle heritage of the regular Mod, The Rome Mod Rocker Wide Snowboard now features a FreePop rocker profile and the playful but volatile QuickRip sidecut. The QuickRip sidecut makes mellow cruising catch-free but also turns on a dime and holds its edge at higher speeds. And for the sake of pop, Rome laced this wide but lightweight mountain slayer up with carbon Hot Rods on the nose and tail.
- FreePop Rocker Camber profile flattens out the area under your feet and just past the binding zones and then rockers up to the tips
- Hot Rods make for great ollies and nollies with the strategic placement of two carbon rods in both the nose and the tail
- QuickRip sidecut technology uses a special geometry which rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but is also quick and nimble with higher speeds
- AirPop Core Matrix brings the pop with a tip-to-tail low-density wood and poplar core
- KEVLAR® super-light impact plates are placed under the bindings for supreme compression resistance and strength
- SinterCarbon base uses nano-carbon additives with a strong and highly porous sintered base that holds wax and hauls ass
- Artwork by London-based mixed media artist DFace; check his work out at http://www.dface.co.uk/
Share your thoughts
not that impressed..
i got this board because of all the hype around it. but when i rode it; it was kinda just ehh... dont get me wrong its a nice board, not wsure if its the flat rocker or the quick rip but i seem to catch more edges with it that the other rome boards. was expecting it to be more playful.. it is some what stiff but can be pressed with ease.
but some good shit..
light as hell
poppy as hell
sick ass graphics
its early in the season so hopefully the more i ride it the more i will enjoy it.
my question is: can you ship this...
my question is: can you ship this board to germany ?
Hey Eric. Your best bet on finding out if BC can ship this is to click on the "Chat Now" Button at the top of the page. That will get you to a representative who should be able to answer your question. Hope this helps.