All mod, all the time.
- Z-Tech Reverse Stringer Technology utilizes Zylon�s strength and a lightweight, snappy feel in the nose and tail for your ollies and jibs
- Impact Plates add strength and absorb huge impacts
- AC Technology utilizes milled air channels in the core to shave ounces off your ride
- LDC Technology utilizes low-density woods in low-pressure areas to reduce weight
- Z-Tech Carbon Biax Alloy Laminate uses pure carbon below the core and 50% carbon biax above the core teamed with Zylon stringers for crazy snap, lightness and strength
- Centerline Twin PowerAmp Mapping uses bamboo in the tip and tail for more pop
- Park Bevel gives you a catch-free ride for more control off jumps
Share your thoughts
After reading all the reviews and doing...
After reading all the reviews and doing my own little recearch,my only question is can you get me the Rome Mod in a size 156cm
Yeahmayne, this board is sick. However, you will need to get the 2010-11 version as this is sold out in the 156.
I bought the board a week or two before christmas and started riding it about 3 weeks ago. I love the board a very soft flex for a positive camber board, spins well and durable
How does this board compare to the Agent?...
How does this board compare to the Agent? Seems like everyone is super stoked on the Agent but this board seems like a lighter, better tech, more freestyle, park oriented, more flexible true twin. What am I missing? Isn't this the best freestyle board Rome makes?
From what I know
The MOD is some sort of a "super-agent"
it is based on the agent board but made of lighter better materials
it has a bit more pop and its a bit flexier
overall ? its a better board than the agent..
but not by far..